The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help. error message 'card in use'
06-12-17, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-17 02:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Need Help. error message 'card in use'
When trying to import a .gpx file of waypoints created with Voyage Planner, I get the message 'card in use' import unsuccessful. I have tried the original file downloaded from Outdoor Alabama and the file created in Voyage Planner from the .csv file. I have attempted this on 3 machines. e97, e127 and eS series MFD. They all give the same error. I have updated the e97 and e127 to the latest lighthouse version.
I purchased Voyage Planner after attempting to use the original file as well as one created using GPSBabel.
Somewhere on here or the old tech forum, I read where sometimes the file has to be changed using Excel or something to make the Raymarine unit accept it. I have been unsuccessful at locating that thread again.
The .gpx file will not upload because it is too large. However, I do believe it meets all the requirements like file name length and <3000 WPs.
Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Bernie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need Help. error message 'card in use' - CRASEA - 06-12-17 09:48 PM